Saturday, April 12, 2014

My March Garment ! ( Whoops, I'm Really Late!)

I'm awfully late posting this although I had it finished way before the 31st! Pics are so hard to get sometimes!


The pattern is B 5746  , the fabric, a linen/polyester blend and you can see all the details here.

My garment for April will be a moto jacket made from this beautiful bronze faux leather from Vogue Fabrics 




and a combination of two styles from Burda Style.



I hope to get this made next week so wish me luck. I want to wear it to the Cher/ Cyndi Lauper Concert in Ottawa on the 26th!
Hope to get this up by end of April!




5 comments:

  1. Your shirt looks great! And I agree about getting the photos; for me that's the worst and hardest part! :)
    Great sewing room also. We are moving house soon and I am currently getting ideas for mine so I enjoyed seeing your new room :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the comfort look of this shirt. Pretty fabric for the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely casual denim shirt but with a lovely stylish twist. The faux leather looks lovely - I nearly bought some myself today -looking forward to seeing how it makes u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty shape for the shirt! The moto jacket is very on trend right now. Can't wait to see your finished jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shirt, and the faux leather is great on it.. happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete