Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Done!

Hello All,

Yay! I have a March garment. I did the final pressing last night at 11:40!! I have been trying to make a blog post about the pattern and the garment but can't get my pics to upload so that will have to wait but I did not want to wait another day to get something up here so....The pattern is a Simplicity pattern. I used a mid weight vintage linen that my Mom gave me in the 80's!!

I love how it turned out and am very happy with the fit. Wore it work today. :)



Love seeing all the great garments here every month. There certainly are some talented sewing folks out there!

xoxo
Judy

15 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    I am a Judy too.ha.
    Love your polka dot top..so cute.. What simplicity pattern did you use?
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy :),
      It is Simplicity 8523. Might be out of print, Idk.

      Delete
  2. Nice top! I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. Love the fabric and the style of top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute top! You are ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank goodness spring is finally here in southern Indiana!

      Delete
  5. I love the fabric. Great job on the top!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute polka dot fabric from DotDot and especially in yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute top! Love the polka dot too :-)

    ReplyDelete