Saturday, April 12, 2014

Dawn's April Project finished EARLY! :)

My Project for April was Kwik Sew 3897 A totally random thing for me to make (and wear!)


But as we are moving house in 4 weeks time, wear them again on that day I think I will! Due to the house move, I am thinking that my May project will literally also have to be a "quick sew!"

For more photos and info please feel free to stop by My Blog where you can also find the link for my Sewing Pattern Review

Happy Sewing Everyone :)
Dawn 

12 comments:

  1. Your overalls look great. If they do make a comeback, your lovely version will be part of the reason why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! It's always nice to try something different :)x

      Delete
  2. These overalls look like so much fun! Congratulations on your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These overalls are so cute - you'll be able to wear them lots unpacking the new house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. - a quick sew is all you will manage I am sure - but something to look forward to during the moving chaos :)

      Delete
    2. I am currently trying to sew as much as I can atm but A quick sew unfortunately it will have to be for May. But I am determined that I WILL get a garment made for the May challenge Sarah Liz! Can't let the MAGAM team down lol. We move on the 9th so I will either have to get one done early or a very late one. I agree, definitely something to look forward to and a distraction through all the chaos :) x

      Delete
  4. Your overalls look so good. I've never thought of making some before today, but you've made me change my mind !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute overalls..
    Best wishes on the move..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everybody! Go for it Karine, they are different if nothing else. I like these more than I thought I would :)x

    ReplyDelete