Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Winifreds

Blueginger Doll's Winifreds were my April makes. I finally decided it was time to buy one of Abby's patterns and try it out.
I toyed with this pattern a bit.
And cutting both fabrics so they lined up took a wee bit of time was worth the effort.
Blueginger Doll has posted up a stack of posts to make your own version of Winifred. 
Fabric stash diving is what made these two dresses fun to work on.
My blog write up is here.
Take a look at the sewalong versions.

8 comments:

  1. They both turned out to be very lovely! I like how the flowers cascade around your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great job. Beautiful fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. This has been a fun dress to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. The fabric placement is stunning on both, but I especially love the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both so very different - the sophisticated black and white and the very pretty one - and both nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely and nicely done! :-)

    ReplyDelete