Monday, April 28, 2014

April project photo

I actually finished enough of this top so that I could wear it to the class that I took with the designer Barb Callahan at the Worcester Sewing Expo earlier this month, but then decided to add the white front band since I'd not bothered to match the two fronts and the difference was much too obvious. Think that might have made the top look even better than the original design, though, so I'm pleased with my efforts.


A back view and a few more details are on my blog http://suzyssewingsite.blogspot.com if you want to read more.

4 comments:

  1. Smart thinking! I like this top on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish. Hope you had fun at your class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great save. I really like your blouse, very current with the contrasting

    ReplyDelete