Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Garment of the Month

I knew I wanted to make a dress for the month of April; just needed to decide which one.  I made the decision to use this dress pattern from McCall's:

The fabric is a piece I acquired in January from EmmaOneSock.  It is neoprene knit also called "scuba" knit.  I have seen several dresses on websites of late showcasing dresses from this knit so I am excited to give it a try.  
I have the pattern cut out and some pattern adjustments made; I still need to pin fit the pattern to determine other adjustments I may need.  More later.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute pattern and interesting fabric. Best of luck with your project. I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabric and perfect choice of pattern - fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this fabric has a very interesting design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting fabric - will be very interested in hearing how you handle it. And let us know how the pattern fits. I have it but have not made it yet and would love your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete