Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Dress In Progress

Hello everyone,
My April garment for Magam challenge will be a simple summer dress based on Burdastyle Sewing Vintage Modern - Louisa Drop Waist Dress size 34 - for dress bodice and self-drafted circle skirt. As I couldn't find my self-drafted circle skirt that I made some years ago, I hacked my self-drafted peplum top. I just added some more centimeters down to my knee :-)
I have done my muslin on Wednesday and as I don't have a lot of time for sewing, I will working on the dress little by little.
 
For the fabric, I will use 2.5 yards printed viscose , blogged here
 
Happy sewing to you all!
 

9 comments:

  1. The muslin is looking good and the fabric is very pretty. Good luck with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the muslin is looking good! It's going to be so pretty in that fabric. Good luck Hana :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric this is going to be a very pretty dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabric is fabulous! Love the design of your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is going to be so pretty. Can't wait to see it. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comments everyone! Have a lovely day and happy sewing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit late with my comment - but I agree with everyone, it is going to be a really pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and beautiful fabric. Best of luck. :)

    ReplyDelete