Saturday, April 5, 2014

Accordion and undies

Well - February and March are distant memories. Work is the same, the thesis is progressing.

I did manage one garment for me in March - undies - some details here on my blog. They are comfy and fit well, no fiddling required. You can just trust me on that as there are no pictures. There may be some - on a hanger only.

So MAGAM plans for April involve some experimenting with a bra pattern from MakeBra. Colour is to be determined, likely to be white or beige because I'm so adventurous. Hopefully the bra will look like this:


If the bra drives me batty then I'll make some pants. I have some lovely navy stretch gaberdine and I need some work style pants to wear with my nice tops that now fit me. Our 20th wedding anniversary is on the 23rd and we are out for dinner. 

Cheers all - Accordion

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the bra. Lots of people have had success sewing them; I am not one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you anniversary as well as your finish. I can't wait to read about your bra making adventure. I've never tried myself so I'm interested to hear how it goes. Best of luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on making 20. Glad the thesis is progressing, hopefully the year is settling down now for you. Can't wait to see this bra happen. Extra good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing the finished product! I would love to sew a bra for myself too but I haven't any good sources for bra making supplies yet. Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete