Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A new shirt for April

As part of an on-going effort to streamline my wardrobe, for April I will be making a shirt whose colors  and style should make it a workhorse in my wardrobe.  I'm hopeful that this will not only coordinate with the skirts and pants in my closet, but will also work as a layer over other tops.

We shall see.

The top is the Siena shirt from The Sewing Workshop's Siena & Cortona Shirt pattern.  It is the pink one in the photo.


I've not made this top before, so I hope it will work for me.  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. What a good wardrobe plan - and wishing you luck - perhaps a quick muslin first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your shirt, Beth! As Sarah Liz has said, a quick muslin is the best way before sewing your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete