Thursday, March 13, 2014

Vogue 8228 For March

Hi all,
For this month, I am going to make a dress based on Vogue 8228. Many months ago a friend gave me four Vogue patterns and I think is time for me to give one of the pattern a try. I never worked with Vogue pattern before, so I hope my dress will turn out as the pattern envelope.
For the fabric, I will use linen in strong blue color.
Beside working on this dress, I am also working on my dress for "mad men dress challenge" and will sew some more little stuff.
More details of my sewing plans are here in my blog

 
Have a lovely Friday and Happy Sewing to you all!

6 comments:

  1. I usually get really good results from the Vogue patterns. Fitting to my body sometimes needs adjustments, but the pieces just seem to fit together well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful color and fabric. It should suit the lines of the dress perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should turn out to be a very pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, ladies. I am still working on the muslin and can not wait to sew the real dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of this dress. Can't wait to see it all made up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely stylish dress and you have quite a few seams to play with to get the fit right.

    ReplyDelete