Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Sewing Plans

March always ends up being a busy month for me, so after dealing with lots of grading and work-related travel, I'm coming in under the wire with my sewing plans this month. I'm planning to take advantage of this last week week of March to make a simple top--I'm going to make the MariaDenmark Day-to-Night Drape Top in a Burgundy Mira Slub Knit jersey I got from Girl Charlee. I've posted a few more details on my blog if you're interested.


Hopefully the busiest part of the semester is behind me and I can work on something a bit more complicated in April!

4 comments:

  1. That should be a great match up of pattern and material. The color is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes that this is a quick make for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty top - and very wise of you to make something simple with all the demands you have at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your choice of fabric with that pattern..It is going to be really pretty.

    ReplyDelete