Thursday, March 6, 2014

March project info

Apologize if I do things wrong since this is all very new to me but I think I am supposed to send a note showing the pattern and fabric that I plan to use for my March project so here it is.

In case the photo isn't clear, the pattern is one from my stash designed by Barbara Callahan called Damask Jacket and it has what she calls a swing back and what I call a back peplum.  This is yet again a muslin since I've never made this pattern before so I used a piece of cheap fabric from my stash. Not sure what it is but it doesn't seem to stretch even though I thought it might be a knit,  I thought the black and white design might be good for spring, though. Will put more details on my blog when I have them. 

4 comments:

  1. I bet this will be a cute jacket.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne - you've pretty much got the hang of what to do.

    This looks a lovely jacket - good luck with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting jacket and fabric!

    ReplyDelete