Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March plan

Spring?  Spring?  Where are you???

In hopes that it will be warm here in a few days, I'm sewing a simple poncho top for March.  This will be made following the instructions found here at Diana's Sewing Lessons, which are based on Peggy Sager's Yoga top linked from the lesson.

I'll be sewing it from this sheer fabric bought for infinity scarves that I had planned to give as Christmas gifts.  Since I made a different gift for Christmas, I have 2 yards of fabric looking for a project.


This should be a quick sew that won't use all my fabric, so perhaps I'll make myself a fluffy little infinity scarf from the remnant!

4 comments:

  1. Such fun fabric! Can't wait to see your finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very interesting. Hope your fabric behaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very pretty project.Look forward to seeing it.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stunning fabric - good luck:)

    ReplyDelete