Friday, March 28, 2014

March - Mod Keyhole Blouse

Well March is almost over and I have just managed to scrape in a garment for myself! My last blast of a summer appropriate sewing.  I am calling this my Mod Keyhole Blouse.  When I first saw this fabric it immediately brought to mind sunday afternoon matinee movies with Elvis, Annette Funicello, Frankie Avalon and Gidget!!! And, since it is my fave cotton voile, it took no thought at all - I simply had to have some!


You can read more here.

Cheers,
Karen Pior.

10 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your fabric. Great job on the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sew much. I love these colours - not usually all at the same time though!!

      Delete
  2. Looks nice and airy for those humid days we all deal with, eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And being cotton voile it 'breathes' too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Anna. And so easy to do lots of bang for your effort!!

      Delete