Saturday, March 15, 2014

March in the Coco

My March garment is complete.  It is the sweet Coco dress from Tilly and the Buttons.  This dress is ideal for the beginner seamstress.  It also has a lovely top variation.





The only complaint is how the shoulders are drafted.  It is a little long.  I'll make sure to correct that on my next go-round with her.

If you want to see and read about it, complete with more pictures, please stop by my blog:
The Enantiomer Project

Happy Stitching,
Annie 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute coco! I like the fabric and the flower embroidery on the neckline :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The applique is a perfect pop of interest. This looks like a pattern you can use over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I think the applique makes the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely dress, particularly the appliqué.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I love the colour. the embroidery really adds a point of interest too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dress and love the applique!

    ReplyDelete