Thursday, March 27, 2014

March goals complete and April's garment

Hi everyone....I wanted to get this posted tonight because tomorrow I'll be leaving for Oklahoma to see my grandma who is 98 years young.  So this will be kept short to see all of the completed "Rag Bag" please visit my blog at :  http://rememberingoz.blogspot.com.  One of my goals to to complete all of the projects I threw aside and didn't want to complete...I even repurposed a muslin.

One of my projects that completed...and why did I wait so long to complete it?  I am very pleased with the out come.
 
For April I want to complete a retro 1950's blouse.  This is going to be a muslin...but I think it will be a wearable one.  Tried to find a retro looking fabric, and came across this in a clearance area.
Sorry for the short entry...but I need to get to sleep for the trip tomorrow...can't wait to see my grandma.  Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your visit.. Love the fabric for your retro blouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little pointelle cardigan. And great fabric choice for a retro dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish! Love the retro top idea, good luck with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cardian..So cute.. And the retro top will be so pretty in that fabric.
    Hope you have a wonderful visit with your grandma..

    ReplyDelete