Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Change of Plan!

Hello Everyone :)

I am having to change my March plans for this month because the project I had set aside to do, I managed to start whilst we were still in February and I can't be having an unfair advantage! I've just been lucky with time lately but we are due to move house later this month so time will then just disappear.

So with a dress still to finish, I am keeping my March project simple with New Look 6648. Possibly View B or maybe View B with View A neckline? The fabric is a purple ponte roma.


I am also in the process of planning my new sewing room (you can see my ideas on My Blog HERE) so it's going to be a busy month!

Happy March Sewing! And thank you to everyone making me feel so welcome on this website, since I joined in January :)
Dawn :)x

2 comments:

  1. This is going to look great! Navy is such a classic color. FYI: the pattern does run a little big. I finally made my practice run, and should have cut a smaller size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tip :)x

      Delete