Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I kinda went nuts

March madness - I think that's what I'll call my sewing this month as PR had a 'New to me pattern company' contest. So I made 3 new to me pattern company garments.
My 80s project for me was this bomber jacket from Lekala patterns.

Go to patterns Simply lovely dress was the second make.
These Raven shorts from Sinbad and Sailor were the third make.

My planning skills are not refined but this contest was a fun challenge. 
31 different pattern companies were chosen by 38 participants.
There are no prizes for who made the most clothes and voting ends soon.

5 comments:

  1. You have been very productive this month and it is not over yet! All great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy. All lovely garments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each item looks very lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great makes. Isn't it great to discover new pattern companies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items. I found it hard enough to do just one for the 'New to Me Pattern Company' competition on PR!

    ReplyDelete