Sunday, March 2, 2014

February's MAGAM 2nd Garment-DONE!


For some reason I am stuck on stupid.  Is everyone posting two times per garment, per month?   Don't recall if last month I posted the initial project then another when done or are we to go back to the original and state that we completed the challenge for the month?  I ask because my post from the original is way back on the site and who's going to go back for that.



Sew,  I completed the two garments pledged.  You can read all about it on my blog, ladies.  ;-)

Click for the story and more garment views . . . http://sewcroandquilt.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/simplicity_4282-february-make-a-garment-a-month-challenge-2/



Cheers,

Lyric

10 comments:

  1. I think some are posting plans and some are posting only the completed garment. Yours are lovely. Love all those buttons - must have taken some work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey BeaJay (cute name spelling):

      Yes, it did. BUT, I started last September while visiting a friend and took my time. As Spring is almost here figured it was time to "git r done"; and I did. ;-)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Lyric

      Delete
  2. love the print you choose for the apron, very bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Remembering OZ. Busting those stashes can be fun, eh! ;-)

      Delete
  3. The apron is so cute ! Cheerful colours and I love the pockets !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karine,

      Thank you. It was fun deciding to go against my grain and put the paisley on the solid and vice versa. ;-) With this vintage thing I am rocking rick rack is the business. Sew cute.

      Next on to piping. Oh yeah, gotta make me a shirtwaist, blouse, SOMETHING with self made piping. ;-)

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      Delete
  4. I was wondering the same. Cute apron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne, for stopping by.

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      Delete
  5. I suggest you post plans and the finished garment - but not everyone does. Unlike pattern review, it doesn't matter here:). And if you make two garments, that is fine.

    As for going back to find things - each month I try and put you in a gallery. Also, if you label with your name, it is easy to find your garments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha, Lady Sarah Liz:

      Thanks for chiming in. Girl, I know you are busy with this site, your site, and life period.

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      Delete