Monday, February 24, 2014

Summer Pj's For February's Challenge

Summer Pj's

Patterns used:
Top- Colette violet
Pants- Simplicity 9505 [ pj pattern]
Check my blog for more details.
http://sewblessedmaw.blogspot.com/2014/02/making-summer-pjs-colette-violet-pattern.html
Note:   This is not what  I chose for my Feb Challenge.. TwoToast Blog.. has been making
pj's and  made me want to make some.ha. I have my pant suit almost finished too. Will try
to get it photographed and posted before end of Feb?
                                                Happy Sewing!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely colours the print and plain go really well together .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the print and plain mix :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mix of prints. It's hard to believe it'll eventually be warm enough to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never can go wrong with a cute comfy pair of jamies~ super cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous -and a great way to use bits.

    ReplyDelete