Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Febuary Plan


Well, February is here (I can't believe it!).  I really want to make a little white dress for the Pattern Review Challenge but white is a color that I never really wear, save for the odd classic white button-up shirt.  So during the last week of January I spent time plotting projects for February.  In the end, I decided to make McCall's 6553 in a eggplant double knit. You can read all about the inspiration on my blog:  The Enantiomer Project!

Happy sewing!
Annie

5 comments:

  1. This is going to look amazing :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I wanted to enter but white is a lot harder to wear than black. The purple dress is going to look fantastic, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eggplant dress is so cool! Looking forward to seeing it completed and to hear how it went together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't dresses or much white....

    The eggplant dress will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you fabric looks divine and the pattern should suit it very well.

    ReplyDelete