Saturday, February 15, 2014

McCall's 6796 completed

M6796 was my February Garment of the Month.  I chose.  I was able to complete the garment this month and wear it to dinner tonight with DH.  The fabric is from EmmaOneSock and is a sweater knit fabric that was easy to sew.

Here is view of the top hanging-
Here is a closer look of the collar.  I debated whether to sew buttons on the collar or not.  I found these in my stash that I thought went with the fabric well.
And finally a photo of me wearing the top.  I love the fit, though I may reduce the shoulder width a little should I make this again.  I think if I do I will go with the short sleeve for spring.



7 comments:

  1. I love that fabric and collar! it looks really nice on you too. I'll have to take a look at that pattern when M has a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. What an interesting pattern I love the colours. The buttons suit really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric is perfect for that pattern - I am looking for something nice to make it up in as well :). The buttons work beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very interesting pattern and the top has come out beautifully. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great print choice. I'd buy that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this top, the fabric and collar!

    ReplyDelete