Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LaLa's February Sewing Goals

I am setting the bar high for myself this month. It is cold and what a great way to pass the time.

 1. Butterick 5599 using a long paisley skirt I thrifted. I am going to going to combine it with some other fabric. This pattern has 20 pieces which translates to 93 pieces of fabric and interface. Yes really.
 

2. Vogue 1315 using the snowflake fabric I used for a top a made.


3. Lastly, Vogue 8772 with this pretty cream fabric with blue and tan dots.

For more on my plans check out my blog.

Cheers,
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. you have alot of sewing plans.. Best wishes and Happy sewing..
    Love all your choices. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plans and a lot of work. Look forward to seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a lot of plans - better than none, and at least something will happen. What a gorgeous mix of ideas, patterns and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete