Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January's Garment, excuses, excuses!!!

Ladies,

I got behind schedule and am completing my January garment!  Oy vey!!!!!  I shall not give up.  What happened was, see what happened was . . . I volunteered to make my friend a tote bag.  WHAT WAS I THINKING?  I should have done so after completing my garment.  Alas, I did not.  So, I completed her bag and commenced my shirtwaist.   For what it's worth I am 80% done and have only to put in the side zipper, hem, and buttons.

I've known what my February garment is to be since last year, LOL.

Hang in there with me.  Meanwhile, can I get a cheering section going as I rush forth to completion???  Please?

LOL.

Cheers,

Lyric

7 comments:

  1. Gooooooo Lyric! :)

    No worries! Can't wait to see it. How nice of you to make a tote for your friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a gem, Nakisha, girl!!!

    I've been stuck out all this day which is cool because I am having to switch from paid hosting of my blog to the freebie (girl, $ is funny). But tomorrow is devoted to a warm bath and my sewing machine. I shall finish my shirtwaist tomorrow .. .YAY.

    I've got many of my blog pages switched over AND the MAGAM button to the new site so at least I have accomplished something this day.

    Cheers,

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem.. We will be happy to see it, when you finish..Sweet of you to make the bag for your friend..
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, just keep sewing...looking forward to seeing the dress soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will get there, life does get in the way and look forward to seeing your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thank you, Judy, Sarah Liz and Sharon. I've just uploaded my finished garment. YAAAYYY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete