Sunday, February 2, 2014

In Keeping with the February Theme

I have been toying with 2 garments for this months MAGAM challenge and both are completely different! One was trousers in black and the other is a dress is Ivory. I had more or less decided on the trousers as I have made the dress before in December (HERE). But then I noticed this months theme so the dress it is! 
I also need this dress to go with the jacket I made for the January Challenge (HERE) for a family event next month, so I have to get it done!
The pattern is Vogue 8305 and I am making the Dress (View C) using Ponte Roma Jersey in Ivory.
Good luck to everyone else taking part this month and happy sewing :)
Dawn 

3 comments:

  1. I bet the dress will be lovely. Ponte fabric is a dream to sew with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will look stunning - and so will you, it's just your style.

    ReplyDelete