Monday, February 3, 2014

February's Garment


Hello, Im going to make this dress simplicity 2947 By Khaliah Ali Collection
Im going to make view A shorter like view C  and a  shrug this material has a plain green view plus white flowers Im going to try and make the dress floral and the shrug plain will see how that idea goes, I found this material in Yardage town, san diego, ca
Again I might publish my garment at the end of Feb because Im moving to Boulevard, Ca  see, right now I live in Mexico but by next month when Im established I will be in time (pinky promise) LOL

12 comments:

  1. This will be so pretty in the green fabric.. Best wishes on your move..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric. I'm impressed that you are planning to keep up with the challenge and keep sewing in the middle of moving. good luck with the move

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank Tracy I love this challange in my spare time I cut and sew since all my children already left the nest I have plenty of time well I think sooo lol

      Delete
  3. This is lovely. Stephanie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress - something to look forward to wearing when you settle into your new home. Good luck with the move - make sure you always know where your sewing machine is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah I will video my homestead property in you tube

      Delete
  5. Lovely fabric for your dress. All the best for your move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Good luck with the dress and the move. :-)

    ReplyDelete