Sunday, February 2, 2014

February summer playsuit

McCalls 6362 is now my 'go-to' weekend piece as the humidity has set in for the month of February.
I've used an Australian animal print here and this was perfect to wear up the coast - Shelley Beach.

The bodice matched my bodice block that I did in November so this was an easy make. The main change was to increase the centre back crotch curve and shorten the bodice front. This short jumpsuit has an invisible zipper at the back and elastic in the waistline casing.
That's it from me for Febraury:)

10 comments:

  1. Cute and comfy. And from an area with 10 inches of snow in the forecast, I'm jealous of that warm sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit for lovely weather. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun and cool. Just perfect for the sun. I'm envying you being at the beach it doesn't seem to have stopped raining much this winter in England

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jump suit. Looks so cool and comfy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. I'm adding "jumpsuit" on my wish list !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looked so comfortable last Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely fun outfit... absolutely perfect for beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, love your fabric and hat,

    ReplyDelete