Monday, February 3, 2014

February MAGAM - Simplicity 2285 & McCalls 6796

Well, February's MAGAM didn't take no time at all, and it looks pretty good.  I cut out and sewed it together on February 1st.


And I just finished a simple turtleneck today using McCalls 6796.

I know I should model these items, but I am getting the same crud everyone in my office has gotten.  I was hoping I would get by this winter w/o getting sick, but w/ all the hacking and sneezing, I guess it was inevitable. :(

I am starting out as a busy bee on sewing, and hope I do not loose steam before the month is done :)

More info is on my blog.

9 comments:

  1. These are both lovely. I hope you get well soon and can sew again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Love the way the vest turned out. Can't wait to make my own :)

    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic top, love both of them and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty..You have been sewing up a storm..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon - no need to model, sometimes these things happen - although it would be lovely to see these on you - I bet the jacket looks stunning - love the tie and the button especially :)

    ReplyDelete