Sunday, February 9, 2014

February MAGAM-She's doing TWO Garments This Month!

Hello my dear Sewists:

Feels good to finish a project on time.  I completed the vintagey apron days ago.  Sew without further ado . . .


I have rest of today to complete the other skirt that I promised.  Sew, I need to get out of this library, get off line, and go home and get to it.  I just wanted to make sure at least one of my items made it here before midnight.  I'll post the skirt before the weekend ends.

Thanks, gals and thanks for the fun.

Cheers,

Lyric

There is a work in progress in my sewing room that is begging to be worn.  SEW, for February I am going to complete that WIP but just in case that's considered cheating I am also going to make a vintage style apron.



Please read all about it on my blog, click this link: February Make A Garment A Month Challenge.


You won't be disappointed in my WIP especially if your are a lover of textile arts like me!

Cheers,

Lyric

4 comments:

  1. good luck with your WIP, I love to make aprons too! happy sewing!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nanna, for responding. It's encouraging to know someone is looking in. Finally completed the apron and uploaded pics. Now I need to update my personal blog about it.

      Gotta check out your progress for this month.

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you, Dawn. Gotta go check out what you've done for Feb. ;-)

      Cheers,

      Lyric

      Delete