Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Garment

I am going with the "make something warm" from the February theme.

My garment will be this McCall's pattern, 6796, knit top with collar.  My fabric I purchased from EmmaOneSock.
I have made all the pattern adjustments I usually make-forward shoulder, sway back, high round back, and a FBA of an inch.  I also reduced the collar about an inch.  Sometimes this type collar looks a little overwhelming on my petite frame.  The knit is a sweater knit and I used the steam cycle on my dryer to prepare the fabric for sewing.


5 comments:

  1. Which style are you making? They all look nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of this pattern and love you fabric choice. I'm looking forward to seeing the end result

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to seeing that knit made up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top and that fabric looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fabric and I can't wait to see it made up!

    ReplyDelete