Friday, February 28, 2014

February Challenge: McCalls 6460 & Vogue 8151 (again!)




I am happy to say that I have TWO! garments for this month, using what I think is my favorite fabric of all time: this large houndstooth knit from Haberman Fabrics in Royal Oak, MI. I purchased this fabric at the Sewing Expo in Novi, MI 2 years ago, I believe, and it was just waiting for the right project(s). Enter: McCall's 6460 and Vogue 8151. The use of leather and it's cousin, faux leather/pleather, has been everywhere this year, and though I'm a little late to the party I wanted to jump on board. 
Come & read all about it on my blog!
               
                       

4 comments:

  1. They look lovely! It is always nice to have enough fab fabric for two garments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that dress on you. It is really terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward to seeing this dress finished and you did not disappoint! :)x

    ReplyDelete