Friday, January 31, 2014

Well, I didn't manage to finish the skirt I was re-making. I made skirts for one daughter and a dress for the other so didn't have much time to sew for myself, though I had sewing overload. However, I'm going to a dressmaking class and in January I made a camisole sleepwear top to go with the pyjama trousers we made in December. In February I'll be making the pyjama jacket. I therefore submit the camisole as my garment for January. I used McCall's M4979 and have submitted a review tonight on Pattern Review.com. I don't know how to link to this review, I'm afraid. I'm annem54 on PR.



4 comments:

  1. What a pretty little camisole. That is a lovely set - and in a very pretty colour. Thank you for your PR info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour look cool and comfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful camisole and you have made a very wearable set!

    ReplyDelete