Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Sewcialite: January 2014 Plans

I'm so excited to get started with this challenge! I kinda jumped in at the end of 2013, so I'm looking forward to having an entire year to participate.

Since this is the start of a new year, I'm doing two new things: I'm using a Burda pattern (7144, View B) for the first time evah, and I'm featuring fabric from Mood for the first time on le blog--a blue and pink jersey knit!


Be sure to check out more from yours truly at www.thesewcialite.com!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this- View B.. I'll have to get this pattern on he next sale. I love the look- I can't wait to see your finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty Candyce - it should look lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is going to be nice....love your fabric

    ReplyDelete