Thursday, January 16, 2014

Newbe member first project challenge Vogue 2934

Firstly thanks to Sarah Liz for the invitation of joining everyone on here :)

My project for this month is a reproduction of an original 1950's dolman sleeve jacket from Vogue 2934


I confess that this was is already cut out and started before posting this but as we are half way through January already I hope I can be excused! I will battle through all the hand sewing I have heard it requires and finish this before the end of January!

For more info please stop by My Blog

Dawn :)x


6 comments:

  1. So pretty..Look forward to seeing it.. SO proud you joined in with us.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really interesting.

    Looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, and welcome - I've long loved this pattern and can't wait to see you make it up. And as you have just joined, you can take longer. It's more important to be happy with the finished jacket and get back on the challenge timeline later on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah Liz, it is nice to be here :) Thank you for the extension but I am hoping I wont need it! (optimism haha!) xx

      Delete