Thursday, January 23, 2014

My January project is completed!




I used Burda pattern 128 which was purchased on-line.  I did add a v-neck and center front/back seams for the chevron look.  Wishing I had used the strips going up instead of down. 

Please check out my blog http://sharonsewingstudio.blogspot.com/
(not sure how to make a short cut for this) 



7 comments:

  1. I think the stripes going down is quite flattering. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I learn something every time I sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top and fabric choice! You did a very nice work on the V-neck and stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colour on your lovely top and I really like the chevrons going down too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have matched the stripes perfectly down the middle which must have been quite a challenge. The stripes look okay, but I guess it always what we do, wonder if the other way would have been better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely chevron top and you have done a fantastic job matching those stripes.

    ReplyDelete