Sunday, January 12, 2014

January's Project - Burda Jacket




My January garment of the month will be the black jacket pictured above.
Style number 128 from the December 1995 issue of Burda


 I bought this lovely fake fur and purple lining material in Holland


So far I have drawn out the pattern and hopefully will cut it out tonight


 Below is my November/December make in progress
It is in fact finished now but I haven't managed to get a decent photo of it yet.
I will post it as soon as I can.
you can see more pictures and info on my blog here

3 comments:

  1. The jacket looks like it'll be great, and I'm excited to see the dress in all it's glory! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress Jolanda - luckily I don't get cross if people need extra time to work on a project :). I'd rather you just kept steadily going - life happens.

    The Burda jacket is beautiful - still gorgeous, even though it is years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket looks like it will be nice. That dress looks gorgeous. Love to see a pic of it on.

    ReplyDelete