Sunday, January 12, 2014

January/February project

So I have decided to start another jacket for January, however not sure if I will get it completed so it maybe become a Feburary garment.  Have been wanting to make Simplicity 1943 view E for the longest time, and I have a cute fun lepoard print from my fabric stash which I will be using.



Trying to use the fabric I have in my stash....so for the lining I  have these two choices.  I like both but not sure which one I should go with.....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. What lovely fabric - I would use the darker lining - I think it will look more elegant. This will look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darker lining fabric, more elegant, better colour match & will allow whatever you wear underneath to really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the darker lining. Beautiful leopard print fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that jacket looks gorgeous. Hope you get it done in Jan so that it can be paraded in Jungle January on Pretty Grievances blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd go with the darker lining too. Good for you for using stash fabric. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is funny because my February project is a leopard print vest! LOL Of course, I love your leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the brown linning would like nice too, I have that same print that I'm making a hummm guess it's called a lounging gown lol! back in the day we called them moo moo's lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun jacket, it will be go with so much and think the brown lining would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes on your jacket.. It is going to be really pretty.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete