Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Project is complete!

Vogue 2934

Yaay! My first project for the MAGAM challenge is complete!  A lot of hand sewing and almost bleeding fingers but a worthwhile result. Doing the photos for the clothes I have made is another challenge within itself for me! I do not like that bit at all. I hope I do this Vogue vintage jacket justice.


For more photos and info, please drop by My Blog where you will also find the link for my Sewing Pattern Review

Until next month... :)
Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was worth the work. It will catch the attention of many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn,

    It is super cute and looks lovely! Love a good crop jacket, very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, you certainly created a very nice image for your photograph - with your vintage gloves (which every lady of that era wore) and your matching skirt. The jacket is beautiful and should work for many years in all sorts of situations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning jacket and the hand sewing was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete