Saturday, January 25, 2014

January Project -A Cozy Topper

Hi. I'm new to this blog. I've been wanting to join for a while now. So here goes.I'm just showing what my project is. It's not finished yet.

My fabric is a beautiful, thick, two-side sweater knit bought at Fabricville. I'm going to make a cardi based on Vogue 8605. I've had a long-time relationship with this pattern and I keep going back to it. I can't seem to help myself!


I'll be back to show you my finished garment in a couple  of days.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome! Don't worry, we're all nice here. It looks like a really interesting project, I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green is gorgeous! I'm curious as to the pattern. Do your elbows get cold? I feel the cold and my town can be quite windy in winter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana this will look fabulous. Cant wait to see it :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric and choice of pattern. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana and welcome - I absolutely adore this pattern (and I don't have it) - so I so look forward to seeing this made up by you. It will look stunning.

    ReplyDelete