Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Jungle shirt

My January make ended up being a Pattern Magic collar test of a shirt (Connie Crawford Butterick 5538) I worked on a while ago. The main issue was to refresh my memory on how this collar is constructed for the 'real' shirt I'll be posting at the end of the week. The construction notes are on my blog.
The other issue was to test how this shirt now fits me. It was wide at the back so I took out some fullness in the side back pieces.

February's make is now in the pipleline...

11 comments:

  1. nice job on the blouse ! it looks great paired with the skirt as well as the pants!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrrrrrrrowl - that is a fabulous blouse. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and suit you perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very pretty and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shirt and print and the collar worked out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great shirt (I've used the pattern in the past) - and the fabric really brings it alive. And it suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As others have said - this pattern, fabric and style really suit you. Congratulations. Cheers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete