Sunday, January 26, 2014

I made A Scarf

I'm actually working on a Jan. project but with life getting in the way, but in a good way lol! & Jan. quickly slipping away, I whipped up this infinity scarf  to wear somewhere yesterday, you would think there's nothing to a circle or side seams but mercy have you seen all the crazy ways there are to make something so simple?  towards the end it just didn't make sense so I pondered it &thought hey it comes out the same if I do it this way sooo guess what I did it my way lol!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful burst of color against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely colour, and the dog is adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color and lovely dog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My new favorite thing is infinity scarves from leftover fabric or remnants! This is really pretty and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, good for you (doing it your way)! Truly I had not heard of these scarves. But since Mrs. Smith says she uses leftover fabric perhaps I should give them a looksee. Of course I am learning to quilt and that's going to get the lionshare of my scraps, but still . . . this "infinity" thing sounds interesting.

    Do you know what you're going to sew up for February? I need to get on the stick for January . . YIKES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty pink of this scarf - it brightens things up nicely. And it doesn't matter what way you make something so long as it works. Cute little dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is pretty and you got it completed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect scarf and agree it can do your head in, but you made it and it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete