Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dkswife's January MAGAM - McCalls Twinset - M6803 & M6796

I cannot believe I look so smug in the photo.  I am not full of myself.  I promise!
I bared my pasty arms for everyone!  Ack!
 I am really pleased with the outcome.  I made several changes to the cardigan, and minor change to the top.

Fabric used - Approximately 2-1/2" yards of fashion fabric, and a 1/4 yard of the brown ponte knit

Sorry for the blurry middle photo.  I am not sure how that happened.

To find out the details, please visit my blog www.howzenful.blogspot.com


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty twinset. I love the print of the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and brown together, and it really suits your coloring. Nice detail with the collar on the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - what a great start to the sewing year. A fantastic little twinset, suits you nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous twin set and love the colours, off to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. turned out fantastic. beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete