Monday, January 20, 2014

December back tracking

New Look 6122 was my December garment. It's great for hot summer days. And we've just had quiet a few hot days in Australia.
This dress isn't halter style, but I made it halter style. The write up is on my blog.
The best part about this dress was including an internal bra piece. I used the XYT top's bra lining that Melissa from Fehr Trade put out in December. It's a versatile pattern that I've applied to this dress and I can see it being applied to other summer garments. Here's my review of Melissa's patterns.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. It was very clever to put in an internal bra so you could make it a halter neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great idea to have internal support with a halter neck - no searching for the perfect bra. It is a very lovely dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect summer dress and great idea installing the internal bra piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever construction, and I love the bodice lining fabric. :-)

    ReplyDelete