Saturday, January 11, 2014

Beverly's January Project

I had intended my January garment be a vest.  I cut it out and started sewing it, but got side tracked by pants.  Since the beginning of the year, I've made 7 test pair.  This is the 1st pair I made & the only wearable ones so far.  I want to get rid of the wrinkle/fold in the back, but every alteration I try just makes more problems.   But I'm not giving up - yet.
























More info & pictures on my blog: bjsewmuchmore.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. SEVEN pairs! That is perseverance personified.

    Hoping they work out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pants look nice and the fit looks good. I'm trying to get pants to fit me too and wont give up until I get it. Comfort keeps pushing me on. Mainly around the waist and my flat backside.
    If you're not there you are very close to getting the right fit. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great - not surprising after working on 7 pairs. I guess once you have these mastered, you'll make a few pairs. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I've just gone to your blog and found out this is a Burda pattern - a lot of people seem to have success with Burda pants patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least once you get it perfect you can make them again and again and they'll all fit beautifully. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that they look great. Here is a flat seat adjustment that worked for me. http://artisanssquare.com/sg/index.php/topic,2106.0.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a smart pair of pants there! they look very good, well worth the perseverance :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are fabulous. I have trouser envy.

    ReplyDelete