Monday, December 30, 2013

StyleArc Barb Pants

Well - got my December item in just in the nick of time. I haven't posted about it on my blog yet as I want an on body picture and don't have the time (or the photographer) to take one today.

So I am posting this picture as "evidence" that I finished them - and even hemmed. It seems to fit well but the evidence will be in the on body photo.

The fabric is stone coloured Bengaline from StyleArc. A nice quality Bengaline - which is just as well as I have purchased it in Navy, Mint, Apple, Red and Paprika and Chloe from SA tells me more colours are coming soon - sigh - more fabric purchases I am sure.


Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Well done as I know you had house guests, look forward to seeing them on you and checking out that Bengaline when I next see you. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, well done BeaJay - they look great on a hanger, and I'm sure will look fantastic on you as well. I wish I could touch that fabric - it looks good in the photo. And what a great range of colours.

    ReplyDelete