Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My January Project - McCalls 6803

Below will be my project for January.  The picture on the pattern doesn't look too exciting, matter of fact, it looks quite boring, but I believe w/ the right fabric the cardigan will look great and be a wonderful staple to my wardrobe.

In a week or two, we will see how it turns out!  Oh the suspense, it's killing me LOL

I hope to have enough fabric to make a matching sleeveless top - a twinset so to speak.

Happy, healthy new year to one and all!

4 comments:

  1. I have a 'thing' for cardigans and I have this pattern. Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love the fabric...now I'm going to be in suspense too! Looking forward to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the fabric is gorgeous, and the classic "boring"style is always versatile. Looking forward to seeing the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this pattern. I made the cardigan for my husband; I put the suede patches on too. But not realizing that I made two sleeves with patches on them for the left arm. I was so disappointed. So, I just nicely set it to the side for later to take apart and get to at a future date. However, I can't wait to see your version.

    ReplyDelete