Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My December Garment- New Look 6145

For my December garment I decided to make New Look 6145 which as I said before I had been putting off simply because I was intimidated by the zipper. Well when I posted this I was told that since I was used a knit fabric that I could omit the zipper, OH WHAT A RELIEF even though it still took me another couple of weeks to get started I finally completed the dress and it turned out very nice! I really don't care for the collar because it so wide but I will be wearing my dress to church Sunday lol! The dress on my dress form does it absolutely know justice at all so I'll post more pics when I wear it. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the on you picture. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about zips ;) This one looks lovely though, would like to see it on too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tisha - I thought you would get away without the zip - but when the time comes, invisible zips are quite easy to insert. The dress is gorgeous - and the collar is suitable for church type things. Looking forward to seeing you in it :)

    ReplyDelete