Thursday, December 26, 2013

Leonie's December Garment! An Unexpected Success

I finished this one on time!!
It's the Leo Bohemian blouse from Ottobre 5/2013
I like it so much I wore in on Christmas Day!!

There are more photos and details on my blog.

I'm still enjoying this challenge, particularly the variety of projects everyone is working on. I did make a tee shirt for November, and a few more variations this month which I am yet to blog - need photos!

Happy New Year all - see you next month!

5 comments:

  1. Really like the print in the fabric and looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonie, that is a beautiful top and you glow in the colours, no wonder you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete