Thursday, December 26, 2013

January's Project

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. 

With January right around the corner...I wanted to start with McCalls 6844 and a fabric from my
stash that I picked up on clearance sale.  I have been seeing this pattern on several blogs, and love
what I have seen.  So, looking forward to seeing how this sews up.  This will be the first time I will
be sewing the petite sizing, so we shall see.  I have already have the pattern cut out, and will begin sewing probably Saturday.

I decided I wanted to make view C  with my bargin material.   I think its going to be a good
combination. 

Looking forward to see what everyone will be making...and the inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful jacket - I've seen a few made up in the blogosphere now - it always looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwww how cute. Can't wait to see what YOU come up with. Your fabric choice is, how do you write the sound when you pinch your fingers, place them to you lips and make the french sound? Giggles . . .

    Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great jacket and your fabric looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pattern. Look forward to seeing yours. Happy sewing in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete