Friday, December 20, 2013

Decembers Garment


I took a Craftys Class with the Tilton's making a T- Shirt (V8793)
I started out going by my bust measurement, but had to cut it down two size for it to fit.



  I liked how easy it was to sew together and how fast it went. The collar is my favorite part of this top, it has two parts to it. I think it turn out great and I will be making a few more. It is comfortable wear.



                                                   Back view of me not standing up right.
I would love any suggestion on helping me fine tune the fit. Of just tell what you think.
Check out my blog. sherryleemcewin.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Interesting how you had to go down 2 sizes but the finished version looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry and Welcome,

    This is a gorgeous top and you would not have wanted it bigger. I find a lot of Vogue patterns are quite generous with ease. This top does look nice on you - it is very smart and attractive for casual wear, which is what you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great on you and it's a garment you'll get a lot of use from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I knew I should have picked up this pattern. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete